This 12 V color CCD Bullet Camera with PAL output signal allows for a signal input into a color display for viewing live on-screen imagery. The camera can be activated via user derived conditions or via a driver operated switch. It can also be used as a reverse camera.
MoTeC's Dash Loggers C125, C127 and C1212 can display one camera signal, while the C185, C187 and C1812 are capable of displaying up to three camera inputs.
- Super Wide Dynamic Range (WDR+ ATR-EX2)
- 2D & 3D noise reduction
- Defog (auto)
- DIS, Digital Image Stabilizer
- DSS, Digital Slow Shutter
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 976(H) x 494(V), PAL 976(H) x 582(V)
- Horizontal resolution: 800 TV-lines
- Synchronizing system: Internal
- Video output: 1.0 V p-p Composite 75 O