Our Braille GreenLite G-SBS30 weighs just 6.6 pounds and it's an automotive spec lithium battery, designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars and up to small block V8 hot rods & similar applications with low-moderate electrical demand. Check with SHop Braille to see if this model is recommended for vehicles outside these parameters.
The G-SBS30 is an upgrade for the commonly used Odyssey PC950 and SBS30 AGM batteries but less than 1/3rd the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer! Our G-SBS30C Combo comes with one of our 6 Amp lithium chargers and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles. This Combo deal will save you $99.99 bucks over buying it later!
- Quicker starting, with a full volt higher than lead batteries
- Less voltage drop during cranking
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (stable voltage)
- 5x more efficient charging than lead, less alternator horsepower draw
- Lasts 3-5 times longer, especially under the harshest environments
- Much more reliable, with the lowest failure rates on the market
- Significant weight savings, often only 1/4 the weight of lead
- Don’t self-discharge, a disconnected battery holds 13v for over a year