Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional. Tremendous Weight Savings, Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting. Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance. Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design. RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved. Custom Design Available.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
11.5lbs / 5.22kg
10.87" / 276mm
6.9" / 177.5mm
7.7" / 196mm
Left Side Positive
Full Charge Voltage
Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA)
Amp Hour (AH)
Lithium Amp Hour (LAH)
Life Cycle @ 10% DOD
X - Lightweight
Lowest Cost. Lightest Weight. Exceeds OE Starting & Run Time Performance. OE Size Casing.
Lighter than OE Weight (as much as 50% lighter). Highest Pulse Cranking Power. 2x OE Capacity. OE Size Casing.
D - Deepcycle
Lighter than OE Weight (as much as 50% lighter). Exceeds OE Pulse Cranking Power. 3x OE Capacity. OE Size Casing.
© 2023 Race Beat.