MoTeC’s benchmark M800 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for almost any application including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users.
This highly advanced ECU is ideal for professional motorsport and integrates seamlessly into a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
Engine Tuning Features
- Windows based ECU Manager tuning software with user definable screen layouts
- Individual cylinder tuning of both fuel delivery and ignition timing
- Suits modern engines, including those with coil per cylinder ignition
- 4D fuel and ignition tables for engine mapping based on three channels ‡
- Selectable channels for table axes ‡
- Fully configurable axis points on all tables ‡
- Highly configurable crank and cam trigger inputs to suit almost all OEM sensors and tooth patterns
- Free access to wideband Lambda and data logging for initial tuning. Available for the first 8 hours engine running time
8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm ‡
6 x Ignition outputs ‡
8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
1 x CAN
1 x RS232
Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts