TEXENSE® has developed a Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 20 years of experience in designing sensors for motorsport and solutions dedicated to harsh environments. This system has been extensively tested and raced in top level racing series in Europe and USA.
This TPMS is available with two types of sensors:
- TPMS-RS: gas pressure and temperature of the unit,
- TPMS-S: gas pressure, relative humidity, rim temperature, 5 infra-red inner temperature measurement sports (configurable), and internal temperature,
The TPMS kit is delivered with a remote controller (TPMS-RH) allowing the customer to configure the system, and with 1 or 2 car receiver (TPMS-CR) depending on the type of application (bike, open-wheel car, closed cockpit, etc.).
- 32ch pressure scanner.
- TPMS IR and non IR with replaceable battery.
- DAO tester will become a stock item, might go into a price cut shortly as well.
- 16ch isolated TC amp.
- New Analog to CAN converter with programmable input (A-CAN-DG-V2.1).
- 4ch IR Rotor temp. with CAN output.
- IR tire temp with 12 or 16ch, CAN output.