The RACELOGIC Tyre Temperature Monitoring System has been specifically designed to measure, log and display surface temperature of a tyre, providing invaluable information to the driver whilst on track. The display offers a visual representation of the whole surface temperature for all four tyres via 64 individual heat maps, as well as live temperature and maximum temperature values.
Each sensor has a field of view of 120° and can measure up to 16 temperature points on an object with surface temperatures ranging from -20° C to 300° C. Please see the datasheet and configuration guide for more information.
TTMS Case Study
Porsche Carrera Cup GB evaluated tyre performance at a high degradation circuit using the VBOX Tyre Temperature Monitoring System working alongside Michelin to provide safe parameters to the competitors.
- 4.3" TFT daylight readable capacitive touch screen
- 4 x high brightness LED indicators
- Up to 16 temperature points per sensor
- CAN Bus data output
- Removable protective rubber cover included
- 10 Hz GPS receiver with internal patch antenna
- SMA connector for external GPS antenna
(overrides internal antenna when connected)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity