These are not available for purchase online. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via phone for details on an M1 system for your project.
These models are fully polyurethane-potted versions of the ECU. With an IP67 rated design, they are reliably waterproof for wet or excessively dirty environments.
M1 - THE NEXT GENERATION
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
KEY ADVANTAGES TO THE NEW M1 SOLUTIONS ARE:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
DIRECT INJECTION ECU
- The table below outlines the varying features of M1 direct injection ECUs